With Valentine's Day just around the corner we thought we would share the love with a very special offer and some heartfelt gift ideas.
Here at Bluebird Designs, we understand that an amazing logo can ensure your business is remembered for all the right reasons! We are currently offering our customers a beautiful new logo design for the special price of $150! That's a saving of $70!! Simply call or email to discuss your requirements and we will get back to you with 3 concepts! It's that easy!
This Valentine's Day, show your special someone how much they mean to you with a sweet gift or a fun outing. Remember it doesn't have to be expensive, sometimes the best things in life are free! Here are some ideas, and feel free to add more in the comments section below!
1. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."
It may not be the most original idea, but it is a classic for a reason. Extra brownie points if the chocolate is their favourite flavour or a specialty block from a chocolatier!
2. Flowers. These could be an extravagant bouquet from the local florist, or a couple of sweet blooms picked from your own garden. It is the thought that counts.
3. Valentine's Themed Breakfast - think red fruits, heart shaped pancakes, nutella crepes, French toast, berry smoothies or a bacon & beer waffle cake (it's a thing!)
4. Help your heart and take a fitness class. Whether it's a fast paced bootcamp session or a nice stroll along the beach, there is a rumour that those who workout together, stay together.
5. Craft Beers. Or a limited edition spirit, or even a nice bottle of champers to share. Cheers to that!
6. A beautiful card. With a handwritten message inside. You could buy it, make it yourself, or if you need some help with a personalised card send us an email and we can design one for you!
7. Do something together that you know your partner will enjoy. It could be a hobby of theirs, like archery, painting, surfing or playing the piano. Or maybe it's something you have both talked about but never done yet. Give it a try and have a few laughs in the process.
8. A chores coupon. We all have those jobs around the house and garden that we don't particularly like, but they need doing. Whether it's mowing the lawn, cleaning the bathroom, pulling weeds or ironing - write up a sweet coupon for one of these and you'll be sure to impress.
9. Tickets. Give them the gift of a date they will really look forward to, such as a concert, musical or sporting event.
10. A gift box or hamper of all their favourite things. This can be as simple or expensive as you like. It is a nice way to show how well you know your special person.
And if you find yourself flying solo this February 14th, you can always treat yourself to chocolate croissants and mimosas for breakfast and spend the whole day doing something you love!
* Conditions apply. Limit of one per customer. Price includes 3 concepts and 2 minor revisions if required. Final design is supplied as an EPS, PDF, JPG and PNG file, plus a Style Guide.
With Spring comes a new sense of energy and vibrancy. So if your promotional material is feeling a little drab, let's dust it off and make it shine!
It could be something simple, like an updated business card or a flyer to highlight a special deal or service. Or perhaps after closer inspection you might require something bold, like a new logo and a whole suite of printed material. Whatever your needs may be for your business, club, sporting group or school, contact us today and we can get started.
Check out our samples on the Graphic Design page, or head over to the Prices page for a full run down of items available. We look forward to hearing from you!
Autumn would have to be my favourite season. The warmth of summer still lingers in the air, but we have cooler nights, crunchy apples, falling leaves and brown paper packages tied up with string! It's a chance to take a breath and reflect after the busy holiday season, and finally get started on that project that's been a tad neglected over the last few months.
So if your business or community group is in need of some refreshing promotional material, or you have a special event coming up that deserves a little extra attention, here is the perfect opportunity!
From March until the end of April, Bluebird Designs has a special offer on the picnic table! Design and printing of 250 double sided A6 Postcards for only $150! That's a saving of $55! Simply call or email to discuss your design requirements, mention this offer and put the savings back in your piggy bank.
Woohoo! That means more coffee and hot cross buns for everyone!
*Conditions apply. Limit 1 per customer. Local Murwillumbah & Tweed Heads region only, or postage to other locations within Australia for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.